Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This song was in my head the whole time today.

After youtubing just now, i can finally differentiate ne-yo chrisbrown and usher by their looks. Haha i used to be confused, thought they all look the same to me.

And i did collect alot of hongbaos today. :) :) :) Cause almost all my cousins aunties and uncles were present at my grandma's house this year.

Met my newly-born second cousin elliott and 3-year-old clarissa. Sigh, i think kids are so adorable. Khairul can we also have our own one soon? ;D

3 Comments:

Blogger clairol said...

ARE YOU FARKING MAD?!

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What he said
-Zach

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no me too!
i cant differentiate chris brown and ne-yo!!!

san

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home