Friday, January 30, 2009

urghhh, i still cant make up my mind!!

I'm oh so fickle. I've changed my decision several times. Just last night, after a msn conversation with jermyn, i really wanted to just give As a shot, go mdis. Then a few moments later, while tossing and turning on my bed (can't believe i didnt fall right straight into slumber upon hitting the pillow) i had a second thought bout it AGAIN and now im really unsure if i should go mdis.

GRRRRRRRRR.

But if i dont, my heart wont rest. Seriously. :( I'm not convinced that this is my capability limit. I still think i have not done my best and i can do much better.

But then again, i think i could be wrong. Maybe im just thinking too highly of myself. Maybe i cant do better, maybe this is just my limit.

This sucks. I dont like making decisions, for im always scared i will regret my decision later.

Discussion with my mom bout this later.

On another note, i just finished one WHOLE packet of oreo by myself!! I FEEL LIKE JUST KILLING MYSELF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home