Sunday, February 22, 2009

Clairol says:
today i dreamt of eating french toast
with a thick slice of butter in between
and a thick portion of ham under the butter
but then
i din get to eat it
cos somebody
took it and ate it
meh
that somebody was U!
notty ger

Silin says:
hahaha so random
heh
but in real life im not like that
i will at least leave a small portion for u

Clairol says:
:(
and the worst thing was
i made the entire thing...

Silin says:
awwwww hahaha
that silin was such a notty ger
then what did u do to her?

Clairol says:
nothing
i go sulk one corner
den i woke up


Hahahaha i didnt know im a glutton in the eyes of my boyfriend.




And i just took a peek at my 12 year old brother's compo. The title's My Best Friend. He wrote about a girl and the way he described the girl totally made me LAUGH my ass off! But his command of english really surprised me though. Everyday watch hannah montanah and spongebob only can write like that, hurrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home