Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Insomnia ah ah ahh.

I'm so bored i can't sleep. The past few days have been the same. Flipping and flipping on bed till 3-4 am. And ytd i had to wake up at 6ish for my morning class. Monday being the longest day of the week, lack of sleep didnt help at all. My brain was pretty much hanged at the end of day.

That thurs night at sheena's must have screwed up my body clock.

That night the sky was pouring. We girls cabbed to Zouk, only to realise that phuture was closed. Velvet was open but was playing trance. Pffft. So karin justine and i decided to take another cab back to sheena's while sheena and her sissy went clarke. The amount we spent on our cabs was c r a z y hahaha. Ben&jerrys macs cup noodles alcohols and mean girls after that. I did not sleep at all. :)

On another news, because GP lesson was so slack last week, Karin Sheena and I were sitting at the back of the class watching blue videos on S's macbook. :D And today we had seoul garden for dinner after math. I brought khairul along. Notty Karin and Sheena put ''tadpoles'' on the sizzling hot pan and it started popping like popcorns. It was so painful when it popped onto my hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home